BuenSalud we propose today a great recipe for summer: salmorejo olives. It is a delicious dish as a starter or main course for lunch or dinner, so it is a versatile. We tell you step by step recipe to get
Gazpacho olives: how to do it
One of the most delicious and appealed for summer dishes is the gazpacho olives. Here we tell you what ingredients you need are and the steps to get a yummy recipe:
● 200 grams of pitted olives
● 80 ml water olives
● 80 ml of water
● 40 grams of bread crumbs
● 40 ml of extra virgin olive oil.
● To accompany: 2 eggs and ham tacos
(ingredients 4 people)
1. Cook the eggs in a saucepan with water
2. Put the bread crumbs soaked in water for 10 minutes
3. Place in blender olives and olive water; and milled to achieve a homogeneous mixture
4. Added to the mixture bread and water and triturated again
5. When you have a texture you like added slowly AOVE
6. Let stand in the refrigerator until cold (1 hour minimum)
7. Add the eggs and diced ham
Now you have this dish ready to serve. The colder, richer, So when you go to prepare you take the time you need so you can stay in the refrigerator 1 reposing hour or more.
In terms of presentation, you can use a plate or soup bowl. There are many ways to present.
Remember it is a recipe for 4 people. So if you want to do for one or two people you have to divide the ingredients in the proportion (although better than on that missing).
'It will be very rich!! further, There are many variations of this dish, so you can customize it with other ingredients if you wish.
Hope you have been clear recipe for how to make gazpacho olives. If you have questions you can ask in the comments.